Thursday, January 15, 2015

Urban Decay Oz Great Powerful Pallet

Hello beauties, Happy Friday!!! 


So one of  my goals for this year is to use my eye shadow pallets more often. I have a day time job and although I wear makeup daily – I don’t take the time to do my eyes. Really in the morning I’m trying everything possible to get a few more minutes of shut eye. Being that I’m “investing” in these eye shadow pallets” I need to start using them more often and not just when I have a special occasion or going out… Honestly I don't go out that often, I'm more of a home body, therefore I don't get much use out of my eye shadows. 


So this week I’ve been using the Urban Decay Oz Great Powerful pallet - The Theodora Palette (I have both the pallets that came out) the colors are so pretty. Of course because I’m using it for work I am mostly using the colors that are neutral. I've been alternating between Beware and Bewitch, both our netural brown colors. 


The shadows have good color payoff, I used these colors on my crease, and then on my lid I used the Too Faced Shadow insurance in Champagne. It works very well for me, keeps it simple and not too - glittery/shimmery. 


I know the Oz Great and Powerful pallets were limited edition, I'm sorry for talking about them when you can't get them. But this is what i'm using this week, so just wanted to share.






First up is Beware


Here we have Bewitch

These are swatches:

AND....I thought I would torture you all with my mug shot! Not a very good shot of the shadow...but I have on Bewitch



Well that's all for now, tomorrow I will have a post up on my Ipsy bag. 

Thank you for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment