Monday, January 19, 2015

Ipsy bag - January 2015

Hello lovelies, Happy Monday! I’m working on keeping to my goal of posting once a week. This week I’ll actually have two post – the next one will be on Wednesday.

So for today – I wanted to share what I received in my January Ipsy bag. I use to have Birchbox as well, but decided to take a little break from that subscription.

Here is what I received:


I’m excited to try out the brush they sent, and the Pacifica eye shadow. I’ve already tried the lip balm they sent – not bad but I don’t enjoy the taste it leaves behind. Overall it was a pretty good bag. I have so many of those bags now – I have no idea what to use them for. Any suggestions out there? I’m thinking of maybe doing little giveaways, fill the bag up with little goodies…what do you all think?

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment