Sunday, July 6, 2014

Target and CVS Haul

So this past weekend I did a "little" bit of shopping. I think we all know the meaning of "little", anyways I wanted to try out some products, and then maybe do a little review on them. What do you think, would you be interested in a review? 





Nope I didn't need these products but what can I say--they called to me. 

I wanted to try the CoverGirl + Olay facelift effect firming makeup foundation and the concealer as well. Also at Target I picked up Loreal Visible lift blush in Soft berry. I'm nervous because I'm not experienced when it comes to applying creme or liquid blush. From Loreal I also picked up the New infallible silky pencil eyeliner in #230 Highlighter. I also picked up the Maybelline mascara - Pumped UP Colossal - classic black in waterproof. I also wanted to try the Loreal youth code dark spot corrector, let us hope it works!

I also stopped at CVS and picked up some Milani lipsticks and a NYX blush. The blush looks a little scary to me...it's orange looking. I picked it up because I've seen how sometimes the color doesn't come out as scary when you actually put it on. Let's hope and see what comes of it. This is a swatch on my arm. (not very good I know) NYX - Cinnamon PB08




The Milani lipsticks - I love the way these lipsticks smell and taste. I know we don't eat them but - let's be real we do taste them whether we want to or not. These are the three colors I picked. (PS- I used my CVS coupon I got $3.00 off) 






Well --I also did a bit of online shopping at Sephora, I can share that as well if you would like. I love looking at hauls, specially on youtube. I just love to see what other people find and it gives me an idea of what to try and what NOT to try. 

Well my Chicadees until next time, I'm trying to get my June faves ready - hoping it will be done by Wed this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment