Sunday, July 13, 2014

June Favorites

Hello lovelies, I wanted to share some of my most used products in June. I have an office job, so I wear makeup Monday - Friday. I try to give my skin a breather on the weekends, because although I love makeup - I'm not feeling it everyday. I don't wear eyeshadow to work unless it's a big important meeting or something. Since I'm new to wearing makeup - I'm not very fast so putting eye shadow in the mornings would take a long time. 




Anyways, something new that I've added to my skin regime is the Loreal Youth perfecter  It smells heavenly and my skin feels so soft and the makeup applies smoothly. It really has made a difference on how my skin looks and feels. I apply it before I put any moisturizer. 


As far as foundation, I don't use them for work, at least not heavy ones. But I do like wearing a BB creme, something light if not I will just use powder. I've been using IT cosmetics CC creme, daily. I love this product, it does not feel heavy on my skin at all and it covers so much. My makeup last so all day basically. I'm in the color TAN.


I love to use my Real Techinques miracle complexion sponge. Now it is a bit denser than the beauty blender but it works just as good if not better. I love the flat top that it has, for some reason this works better for me. 




For concealers I've been using erase paste by benefit in deep. I have medium but it was too bright for my skin. Lucky it was only a small sample that I had bought a bit back. I use my E.L.F concealer to apply it. I just dip the ed of the brush in the pot and boom your good to go. On top of that I add some of my Maybelline age rewind, in Honey. It's my fave for drugstore and easy application. 


I use my Houseglass lighting in DIM as a sort of setting powder- these are really good.



For blushes I've been using the Clinique cheek pop in 03 - berry pop. It does not have any glitter or shimmer, it is a very pretty color. I alternated between this color and the Tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blush - in captivating!!! It's a warm peach color. As you can probably see from my pic, my skin is a bit tanned. I didn't think this color would show on me very nicely or at all. But it does, and it's so nice for a glowy look for the summer time. Very glad I picked it up. 




For lipsticks one of my all time faves is the Too Faced La creme lipstick in Teddy Berry- this is my 2nd one. I use it all the time, it's described as a dusty rose color. 

The last thing I do before I leave is apply a little bit of the Mally poreless face defender. It really does take away the greasy look on your nose. It also last a long time. - I guess I should review how long it really does last. 

Links to the items: Remember if you have signed up for the ebates, go to their website first, login and then click on the links to either sephora or ultra or search for any store you want to purchase from. That way you can get money back for your purchase!!!!

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610?skuId=1306844
http://www.sephora.com/la-creme-P374933?skuId=1442342
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=CLINIQUE%20Cheek%20Pop%20P384996&skuId=1579051&productId=P384996&_requestid=89976
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=HOURGLASS%20Ambient%20Lighting%20Palette%20P382309&skuId=1606086&productId=P382309&_requestid=90049
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=erase%20paste&skuId=1073691&productId=P208603&_requestid=90097
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod5490017
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/Real-Techniques/_/N-1z140ys?ciSelector=searchResults

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment