Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sephora Haul

Hi there beauties, 

So....did a "little" bit of online shopping. Normally I like going into the store, but i'm trying out ebates. Everyone talks about it and I figured if I can make a little money from my purchases why not try it out. I did two separate orders, one through ebates and one through ibotta. Ibotta is another way to make money, if you buy anything that is on their list, you get money put into your account.  I know for sure Ibotta works because I already got money put into my paypal. 

Here are referral links if you want to try them out. 
ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=C2wNJSbVVHTEVBtFNUknMQ%3D%3D%26eeid=26471

For ibotta you can download the app - then register and use code vbxg3q if you would like. 

These are the items I bought. Sorry for the lighting, it was in my room and at night. 



Anyways, enough about that. I placed two orders and because of that I was able to use two different codes, I used one to try the "they're real benefit eyeliner" and then I picked a blue sephora eyeliner. I'm hoping I like the smashbox contour kit.



 I also got the Tarte slenderizer brush it's double ended. I don't contour heavily but I like to learn new things. 


I also picked up two Sugar lip balms one is the lip conditioner, and the other one is a new color only at Sephora (not sure if that's forever or not) Tulip is the color, very pretty and bright-pink. 



I also picked up the Tarte Rainforest after dark pallet. So pretty and I love the blush. 



Well that's all folks, are there any good makeup blogs that any of you can recommend, I like learning makeup tips from actual gurus. Me I just like to talk about it and share. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment